7/6/09

Heavenly

Sunday. Ed and I took an 8 hour walk and found ...

An oasis on top of a giant stack of rocks, 100' up. Hummmmmm....


We wandered around relatively unfamiliar territory and created another wonderful adventure for ourselves. In as few words as possible: heavenly.

Do you see what I see?


Remnants of one sort...


Remnants of another sort. I think we wandered thru a BigKitty feeding ground. This is the second of 3 piles of carcass we found:


Spine is one of my favorite things:


One of many summits for the day; the apex of our wandering found the clouds ripping apart and floating like massive ghosts... allowing the sun to drench the land with honey-light and feathery clouds:

It was a sight to behold, and I feel lucky to have been there!

Let's try this again: Do you see what I see this time?

heheheheh.

We could all use a little of this color in our lives, I think:


For the full set of my pix from the day, click HERE.

For the REAL pix of the day, head on over to EDs blog... he's got quite the set!!!

jj

1 comment:

Ed said...

Real pics? I think your pics are real pics! You have a great eye and I love your pictures.

Darling :-)

Ed