5/24/10

bad jeny brilliant breakfast ...

... but oh so good!!

... oh so good to swim in the freshest air and bathe in the glorious candied light of a bright new day...
i am SO in love with this funkalicious trail ... so in love...


... oh so good to simply hear the dirt under my tires... and the birds singing all their morning- songs; a bright, sweet serenade as i fly through their forest ...



... oh so good to just be rolling and rolling and rolling up into my favorite world ...



... thank you, bright day! thank you!


and the 'bad jeny' part:
tendons are still angry, apparently, and tell me that perhaps i should not yet be climbing my little tail up into the high spots just yet. D.O.H. ! back to the rest plan.

jj

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No no nooooooooo....Good Jeny!
You know breakfast is the most important meal of the day.....
I think you got it right.
I am lustful of your 'funkalicious' trail.
Now go make those tendons happy....
Miff ;-x

Ed said...

It's hard to resist those delicious temptations when you feel so good :-)

Be patient grasshopper!

Ed

Anonymous said...

I was reminded of this old Inuit song by your beautiful post this morning:

I think over again my small adventures, my fears
Those small ones that seemed so big
For all the vital things I tried to get and reach
And yet there is only one great thing, the only thing
To live to see the great day that dawns
And the light that fills the world

:-)

Carey said...

Awww..I know exactly how you feel and sometimes you just have to go because the doing is more important than what comes after..
Are these your local trails from the house? Looks great, thanks for sharing.