11/22/09

sugar and dirt

or is it dirt and sugar?

or perhaps dirt for sugar? yeaaaahhhhh...

Sunday ride-date with Ez: ride from Boulder to Ned ... (40 miles, 6,100'up, 4.5 hrs, November 22... buuurrr) ...for SCONES.

Ssssssccccooooooooooonnnneesss.... of the raspberry variety, with frosting. And a Coffee Chaser.

Will Ride For Sugar. ;-)

From here:


To here:


Via:
...here...

...here...


...here...


...and here...
(and everywhere in between)...

And home to Boulder the Sugary Way:


Couldn't possibly be happier.

2 quotes of the day:
1.) sitting with my mother, on my way home from the ride ... as we sat to chit-chat, I was messing with my curly-chaos, post-ride hair.
jeny: "maaa..... what's in my hair, is it mud? it feels like mud."
ma: "no, honey, it's some kind of FOOD."

hahahahahahahahaha

2.) Ez: "jeny... it's November. it's time to build capillaries."

jj

4 comments:

Gordo said...

I love that cloud pic close to the top!

chris said...

mmmmmm. co-op scones

Dave said...

You ladies rock! great pics JJ.

Carey said...

Yes..thank goodness for dirt roads this time of year..this is what my rides have been looking like from home lately..wonderful.