Someone tell me what is in this stuff that ... works?
Someone tell me how many of these am I allowed to drink during one long ride?
And/OR: someone tell me to stop. It's going to kill me, right?
(Coach says this is BIG EVENT stuff only ;0) crack IS crack afterall, no?)
Brain Adjustment Apparatus:
Apparently this little thingy here zaps right straight into the brain and wipes out all the bad/nervous/stressing/tired/negative (if any) JUJU, thus rendering all that wasted energy FAR more useful -- for my legs, and for my shoulders and for CLIMBING!!!!
Lucky for me ... now I do!!!!
The absolute BEST part of that Brain Adjustment Aparatus ... and the BEST part about having a lot of groovy mellow DANCE music on it ... is that it allows me to DANCE when I'm at the top waiting.... Ohyeah.
Finished 2/3 of our 80+ mile loop today. That's ok -- ffiinn HAPPY as can be.
~9,000 + UP
No, no camera, no pix, no nutin'
- Started at the Ranger Station at BuffCreek
- Up ShingleMill
- Up the ColoTrail
- Tricky way out to Top of the World
- Down the ColoTrail to the Platte River
- Climbed up the ColoTrail East from the Platt River
- Said HI to friends as they were going the opposite way
- Cleaned 100% of the switchbacks from the river to Leny's
- Rode our butts off upupup and down and back up to LENNY's Bench
- Made the Executive Decision to NOT do the Indian Creek Loop as I had wanted (ohwell)
- Turned around, down-UPUPUP-down the ColoTrail back to the Platte River
- Up the flippin' ColoTrail climb West ... back to the flippin' top ohmygawd i thought i was going to die
- But i didn't, and instead, i felt like i ROCKED it and did a little dancing (alone in the woods on top of a mountain) at the top
- Back along Top of the World
- Hit the Burn loop
- Back down the ColoTrail
- Back down Shinglmill
- Straight to the car
LOVE goes out to Antonious and Raven -- we'll take good care of your people tonight and tomorrow -- I promise. We're sending you heaps of love.
Alright. Time to recover from that hole I just threw myself into!!!!
Everyone: GO PLAY on Sunday.